Valmiki Group is a leading Overseas Education Organization and has assisted thousands of students with their career counseling and admission processing for the past 16years.
Valmiki is expanding and opening new offices across Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and other regions in INDIA. We have openings for the below mentioned positions.
Business Development Managers
we are looking for Business Development Managers Preferably 3-5 years of Experience
Responsibilities of Business Development Manager
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs and accordingly arrange business meetings with prospective universities and colleges
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting counselors’ objectives. promoting the events (paper inserts, posters)
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• conducting the seminars in the colleges
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.Build long-term relationships with new
• and existing universities/colleges
• Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Sr. Counselor/Product Manager
Sr. Counselor/Product Manager
Total Vacancy = 03
Responsibilities of Sr. Counsellor/Product Manager
• Create Student engagement activities (Spots, In house events) in co ordination with marketing team.
• Create effective promotional campaigns regularly (SMS & Emails) Continuous follow up with University officials for admission status
• Get first hand information on program updates, new programs, new admissions policies, deadlines, etc. Visit Colleges for Seminars & Presentation as and when required.
• Identifying the potential associates and impart training through periodical Skype sessions, training sessions at office and personal visits, if required or utilize any other effective manner to communicate. Continuous follow up about promotional campaigns to potential associates.
• Create effective promotional campaigns to promote assigned products to our network of associates through regular email updates and calls. Continuous follow up about promotional campaigns to potential associates.
• Explaining the checklist of documents required for application processing
• Co ordinate with processing team to increase short listing of Universities/product.
• Keep track of applications received and ensure timely completion of application submission.
• Simultaneously keep track on the number of applications received & processed. Instant updates on AMS / ERP on application progress
Digital Marketing Analyst
We are looking forDigital Marketing Analyst 3-5 experience.
Responsibilities of Digital Marketing Analyst
• Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
• Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content.Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met.Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
• Edit, proofread and improve content. Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
• Analyze web traffic metrics. Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
• Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement. Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
• Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
• Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy.Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
we are looking for Graphic Designer
Total Vacancy = 01
Responsibilities of Graphic Designer
• Working with marketing team, counselors, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
• Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
• Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size and prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Create images that identify a product or convey a message. Developing graphics for product illustrations, logos and websites.
• Select colors, images , text style , and layout. Present the designs to counsel Incorporate changes recommended by the counselors into the final design
Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
• Take the design brief to record requirements and counselors needs. Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software. Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
• Amend final designs to counselor’s comments and gain full approval. Work as part of a team with copywriters , designers , stylists , executives etc.