Explore a world-class education with a new global edge
New Zealand – Destination to Study… Work… Settle!
The land of Kiwis, New Zealand is one last settlement destinations for human beings. The country is spectacularly beautiful with its lusg green farmlands, barren and active volcanic desert areas, beaches with crystal clear blue water, glorious snow-capped mountains and unique wildlife. Movies like The Lord of Rings and Hobbit have been filmed in various locations of New Zealand.
A beautiful and unique country in the South Pacific, exciting things are happening in Education. New Zealand is becoming the first choice for an increasing number of international students seeking quality education & to explore new ideas in pioneering programmes that will put them at the front in the world job markets of the future.
Wellington, the Capital City of New Zealand is the southernmost capital city in the world.
- World Class International Education. High Ranked Institutes.
- Wide range of courses and qualifications.
- Affordable tuition fee & low living cost as compared to other countries.
- Work Permit Available after studies in NZ.
- Safe and friendly environment. World famous cities like Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and more
- New Zealand has an international reputation for its clean, green environment as well as the friendliness of its people.
- New Zealand also has one of the most advanced telecommunication Networks in the world.
- It’s original name is Aoteoroa which is called as “The Land Of Long White Cloud”.
- 18 years of age
- Minimum 10+2 qualified
- Minimum IELTS score required is 5.5 (can be waived if medium of instruction is in English)
There are 10 levels of study in New Zealand schouls and universities. The lowest level is a certificate and the highest is a doctoral degree.
1 to 4 Level study
Post Graduate Diploma
Doctorate / PhD Programme
Request More Information
Valmiki offers exciting, unrivalled services. For information on our various services, contact our Counselor on phone nos.+91-40-27899994 / 95 on all working days between 9.30 AM and 6 PM (IST). or, Fax +91-40-27899996 or, email us at email@example.com with your full details, for more information.
- Major intake Feb & July
- Rolling Intakes available in Polytechnic institute and Colleges
- Under Graduate Programs – NZ$17000 to NZ$ 19500 Per annum
- Post Graduate Programs – NZ$19500 to NZ$ 25000 Per annum
- NZ$15000 Per annum
- IT & Computer Science
- Adventure Sports
- and many more...
- 10th Mark sheets, transcripts, credit certificate,
- 12th Mark sheets, transcripts, credit certificate
- Cullege Mark sheets transcripts, degree certificate, PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE
- IELTS (IF AVAILABLE)
- Recommendation letter(IF UNIVERSITY APPLICATION)
- Experience letter (IF AVAILABLE)
- Students can work up to 20Hours per Week during the academic year.
- Students can work full time (40 hrs) in New Zealand only during the summer hulidays.
- The average wage for part time jobs is between NZ$10 - NZ$12 per hour.
- One Year Post Study Work Visa after the completion of studies.
- Course Selection
- University Selection
- Application and Documentation
- Schularship Assistance
- Bank Loan Assistance
- Visa Interview Preparation
- Pre Departure Briefings