International Scholarships to Study in AustraliaFebruary 24, 2017
Schlorship Shout-OutMarch 10, 2017
UK education doesn’t come cheap these days, making scholarships and similar funding opportunities highly sought-after. Although this means that scholarship funding is extremely competitive, it also means a growing number of scholarships are being offered as UK universities seek to attract the most talented international students.
Below is a selection of scholarships to study in the UK, some funded by the UK government, some by external organizations, and many by individual UK universities
Government-funded UK scholarships for international students
• British Chevening Scholarships – UK scholarships for international students funded by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office and partner organizations. The scholarships provide full or part funding for full-time graduate programs in any subject.
• Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries – Scholarships for international students from developing countries in the Commonwealth, for studies at master’s and PhD level.
• Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at UK Universities – UK scholarships for international students undertaking taught master’s programs in the UK. Programs studied must be demonstrably relevant to the development of technology, economy or society within the student’s country of origin.
Non-governmental UK scholarships for international students
- British Council GREAT scholarships for Indian Students
- Cardiff Business School India Scholarships
- Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships
- Heriot Watt SML International Merit Scholarships for Indian Students Imperial College India Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships
- King’s College London King's India Scholarship
- London Metropolitan University Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship for Indians
- LSE Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS)
- Ms. Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship at St. Antony’s College
- Newcastle University Undergraduate India Scholarship
- Oxford and Cambridge Society of India (OCSI) Scholarships
- Saltire Scholarships
- Sir Ratan Tata Fellowships for South Asian Students at LSE
- Sussex India Scholarships for Master’s Students
- University of Aberdeen Sir Thomas Sutherland Scholarship
- University of Bournemouth Business School Dean’s Scholarships for Masters Students
- University of Dundee Rio Tinto Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarships
- University of Edinburgh Principal’s Indian Masters Scholarships
- University of Oxford Felix Scholarships for Indian Students
- University of Sheffield
- University of Southampton LLM International Scholarships
- University of Warwick Graduate School GREAT India Scholarships
- UWE Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships
- Westminster International Partnership Scholarships